Iconic Cafe For Sale

 

This Cafe takes the art of making the perfect cup very seriously.   

Selling 35kg to 40kg of coffee per week – Weekly turnover in excess of 10k

The vendors estimate that around 75% of total revenue comes from selling Coffee, with the remaining 25% from the sale of food items.

 

Key FEATURES of this Business: 

Excellent location with prime corner positioning close to Kings Park and the Botanic Garden, this business is a haven for coffee connoisseurs and caffeine addicts.

  • Husband and wife work actively work in the business, 20-40 hours per week supported by two full-time and two casual staff. 

  • The target market includes local residents, office workers and visitors to the area. 

  • The business has undergone a complete refurbishment. 

  • The main product is coffee, but there is also a variety of breakfast and lunch options available including hot food, sandwiches, rolls and desert items.

  • Hours of operation - Monday to Friday and Saturday morning 

  • This business boasts 4.5 stars on Google Reviews, fully functional website, social media platform and loyalty card in place.

  • All administration, financial records are computerised

  • Excellent Lease in place with option to review

  • Genuine reason for selling

 

Purchase Price: $279,000 inclusive of Goodwill, Plant and Stock     

 

Reference Number: 375086 

Contact Us

All Content Copyright © 2016 Perth Business Sales.